Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Im Back and Im Better...

I know its been a long absence on here but  for good cause. In the last month we have hosted our first women's conference, helped run our annual Masters Commission International Network conference, went to Pigeon Forge Tennessee to lead worship for a huge youth conference, had 2 bouts with the flu that I thought were literally gonna kill me(I'm not even being dramatic!), and the small task of being an incubator for the little peanut i have growing inside of me! So I'm gonna give myself a pass for not being very faithful to the blog!(this time) But that being said I'm Back.... And this is what I've been thinking lately.

I don't want to just be inspired, I want to inspire.
I don't want to just be loved, I want to love.
I don't want to just be encouraged, I want to encourage.
I don't want to just have life, I want to truly live!!!

I've been thinking alot about the opportunities we are each given every single day when we wake up in the morning with breath in our lungs. We have the opportunity to do something with our lives. I want to to do better. I need to do better. I can do better. Its time for me to stop taking for granted the grace of God in my life. I need to wake up and realize that the grace of God gives me the power to be better than i can on my own. The grace of God gives me the power to be better than those around me who are not operating in the power that comes from His grace. How can I ,someone who has received this  wonderful and life changing gift, set back and allow myself to not fully operate in the power he has given me! I wont do it anymore. I wont rely on my own gifts or abilities any longer. I wont be lazy and let my opportunities pass me by. I will be better!

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Love you friend and I am so thankful for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed to read, thanks for writing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. youve never struck me as the lazy type.

    ReplyDelete