Friday, December 3, 2010

Just Getting Started...

I'm the kind of person who has thousands of thoughts and words tumbling around in my head all day long. But for some reason when I sit down to write I freeze up. I'll stare at the empty computer screen or blank piece of paper in nervous anticipation.  I know I have something to say but what if it comes up shallow? What if the words i write don't carry the weight which i intend, or they don't convey the message I'm desperately trying to get across? If there is one thing I've learned in life its that sometimes just getting started is the hardest part. Once I begin to write, the words seem to overflow from a place inside myself  that I'm not always aware of but has been there all along. And its in those moments that i feel inspired and connected to the person I truly want to be. So this is me- Just getting started...

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your moves forward.

    Ghost

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you're joining the blog world! Can't wait to see what's ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i see where i got this from haha jk!!1 But i feel the exact same way, i am glad you are beginning this because i just thought i wish there was a way i could get to know you more and keep up with you since we both run a thousand miles a day haha.
    I love you and miss you,
    susan

    ReplyDelete